Sunday, March 3, 2013

Walkera Master Cp Alu box

Box size compared to the future inhabitants
Hello again,
This time, I want to share with you a small review of the 9imod Alu box for the Walkera Master CP and other similar sized helis.
First of all, I can say the quality is good, no rattling or other unwanted noises, only the keys are more just to show that work. The inside padding is also ok, and as you can see from the below pictures I had nothing to complain so far. Actually there's nothing fancy to expect, it's just a box, right?:)
Actually the spec is that it can accomodate the Master CP and any Devo compatible Tx, but I can say that you need to cut off quite a few of the padding inside the upper layer. Even like this, I really don't like that the blade of the heli is touching and putting a bit of pressure against the transmitter's antenna !....that's not good at all...Unfortunately you can't do anything to fix this, just hope that you will not drop hard the case or get a strong shock that could damage your TX(in my case a Devo 10)...

Front box view with two keys

Side view


Bottom view

Lower layer where you put the TX, for Devo 7E you get lots of room

Upper layer of padding where the heli  sits



What I like:
-light
-well built
-cheap

What I don't like:
-need to cut off the padding to accomodate bigger tx like the Devo 10
-the heli's blade pushes against the TX's antenna 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...