Monday, May 20, 2013

Bionic flying bird



Hello dear friends,
I just found this as a very interesting "toy" and Miracle-mart has it for sale now with 89 usd...
I think that if you got this on the flying field you would make quite an impression to your rc hobby friends, but to any flying birds nearby...
This bird comes equipped with 2.4 Ghz, with a theoretical range of 100 meters, and a flying weight of only ~ 9 grams !!! wow...that's a real light one. Also I think it's worth mentioning the patented systems that allow the simulation of real bird movements...
So, despite never flying it myself, I think it looks more than interesting to all of us flyers, to be able and actually fly something that really looks like a bird, and doesn't have blades or propellers.
Enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...