Sunday, July 20, 2014

Syma X5C, the affordable quad with camera


After having several quads and a hexa I thought the X5C will fill a gap in my line of toys, by being not too big but still quite stable and be able to take a movie also...
And I was quite right...Bigger than my Ladybird, but smaller than my flip, the new Syma X5-C is a nice and an easy to learn on quadcopter...I would say that even if you start on quads, you can have a basic reading on the manual for the transmitter operation, and be able to take off and land safely...
The quad is light at under 70 grams, it has a 6 axis gyro, meaning it can be hand thrown( I don"t recommend this) and the camera can be operated from the TX, cool huh? :)
It also has led"s under the arms to help with orientation, but I would suggest swapping them instead of the defaults-orange in front and green in the back.

Please use the below link to purchase it, it is from banggood, for which I would like to thank for providing this sample, and they send it with free shipping everywhere in the worls...

http://www.banggood.com/Syma-X5C-2_4G-4-Channel-Remote-Control-RC-Quadcopter-p-913827.html

I will upload later, a flight test and a camera footage since many people asked about these points...
Fly safe...
I like: 
-price
-design

I don"t like:
-battery compartment under camera
-flight commands with a tiny delay


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...