Monday, December 1, 2014

The Tarot bag for a 500 size rc heli

      Hi Guys
I received some time ago a really nice looking and practical bag for carrying a T-REX 500 class heli. For the smaller helis up to 450, you can, let's say improvise using some other bags, but the 500 is already quite big, so in my point of view a decent bag is needed.
This one I got from miracle-mart and is not the one in the picture on the link but is this one which looks like the Align bags.
So far I had no issues, material is fine, zipper also feels well built...
I also made a short review on the rcg forum, link here
And this is where you can get the product for only 13.5 USD !!!, link here
I attach below some more pictures that hopefully will make you decide on this bag:



Top view with my VCTRC 500 FBL resting inside



Doesn't come with included pockets but it has the velcro in place for add-ons
Enjoy the short review on my youtube channel and let me hear your way of carrying your 500 size helis.



What I liked:
  • looking good(better than the pictures on the miracle-mart website)
  • good build quality
  • enough space inside
What I disliked:
  •  wish it had also pockets inside for small bits and pieces(at least it has the velcro in place already)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this RC Heli feed. I just got my first RC Helicopter from helidirect.com and I am much excited to fly my first heli. Kudos for sharing the post :) Keep sharing RC things.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...