Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Sony 600 TVL FPV camera

Hello,
Like many of you, I was looking to get a camera for my FPV quadcopter, and based on too many good reviews to ignore, I decided to go with the Sony 600 TVL.

Camera with additional metal case, PCB OSD and OSD manual
The camera comes like you can see in the below unboxing video with the separated OSD PCB board and you can connect it when needed, adjust whatever settings you need, and then simply unplug. Since currently I live in S. Korea, the seller automatically choose the NTSC camera, but after contacting them, they sent  another PAL camera that I will need back home in Europe.
Another “good thing” that came out of this wrong spec camera being sent to me is that I got  the first camera with the 2.8 mm lens, and for the second one I choose the 3.6mm lens, so after I will set it up, I will have two lens to choose from.
My camera comes with the metal case, already mounted, and since the PCB is not so crash resistant, I suggest getting it also…
Please check below the unboxing movie, and I will come back with more details during my quadcopter build.

Here is the unboxing and short presentation of the camera:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...